Tuesday, August 22, 2006
John Karr guilty?
After hearing so much about John Mark Karr, I figured I might as well share my feelings. I hope I am wrong on this, but something doesn't seem write about this guy. Yes he is probably sick, but for some reason I don't think he is the guy. To me it feels like he is obsessed with JonBenet, and has studied every aspect of her slaying to be able to give the answers that the authorities want. I feel he is milking this for the publicity trying to get his name in the spotlight, or maybe he has mental issues and the publicity makes him feel like he finally belongs. I guess we will have to wait for that DNA test, which should have been completed by now. Again, I hope I am wrong, just a feeling. What are your thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment